I am a stay at home homeschooling mom of two. I have been homeschooling my 14 year-old son since the middle of first grade and have always homeschooled my 9 year-old daughter. Homeschooling has allowed me to help my children find and pursue their passions, as well as allowing me to do the same.
I have been married to my husband John for 16 years, together for 18 years. Believe it or not, we were actually a blind date!
I am a writer of both fiction and non-fiction.
I am an artist who loves to experiment in many, many different mediums, I paint, draw, make jewelry, clothing, besoms, staffs, wreaths, collage and much more. I just never know in what new and wonderful direction my muse will lead me.
I live on beautiful Hilton Head Island in South Carolina. The beach is a five minute walk from my home and I love to write there. I have been here for 24 years. I was born in Pensacola, Florida (Navy brat) and raised in a tiny little place called Fyffe, Alabama on Sand Mountain in the North Eastern corner of the state.
My lifelong dream that I hope to fulfill in the next year is to move to Ireland. I have felt the call of Eire in my heart and soul for as long as I can remember.
- About Me
- Top 7 Survey/Focus Groups/Polls Sites
- Top 9 GPT: Emails/Shop/Search/Click etc.
- Survey Sites For Kids and Teens
- Want To Increase Traffic To Your Website/Blog?
- Referrals For Web Payment Sites? Yes!
- Do You Need A Website? Look Here.
- Tips For GPT/Survey Sites
- Helpful Homeschooling Products!
- Fun Stuff!
- Cake Recipes, of Course!
- Top 11 Sites For Referral Bonuses
- Readaholics Like Us? Look Here...
- New Sites That I Am Testing