I confess! I am a readaholic and so are my kids! I don't need a 12 step program, just more books! With that in mind, I utilize several swap sites and book clubs because keeping 3 readaholics in books can get quite expensive. If you're a readaholic like us, look no further, you've found all the help you need right here...
After we finish reading the books we get from our book clubs, we trade them on swap sites to get more books that we want. It's good for our budget and good for the planet too.
I've also included music, game and movie clubs and swaps, we need our fix for those, now don't we?
Doubleday Book Club
Get 5 books for 99 cents plus S + H and they do have a referral program! You get 2 free books with free S + H for each person you refer!
I use Bookins.com to trade my old books and DVDs for new ones. Membership is free, and they make it really easy. You can print free postage from home, so shipping to other people is free. Received books/DVDs cost you $4.49 shipping, and you can get pretty much anything. This is a great way to recycle and save cash. Join me!
You can trade books, CD's, video games and movies here!
- About Me
- Top 7 Survey/Focus Groups/Polls Sites
- Top 9 GPT: Emails/Shop/Search/Click etc.
- Survey Sites For Kids and Teens
- Want To Increase Traffic To Your Website/Blog?
- Referrals For Web Payment Sites? Yes!
- Do You Need A Website? Look Here.
- Tips For GPT/Survey Sites
- Helpful Homeschooling Products!
- Fun Stuff!
- Cake Recipes, of Course!
- Top 11 Sites For Referral Bonuses
- Readaholics Like Us? Look Here...
- New Sites That I Am Testing