Make sure you bookmark/save to favorites all your sites. I recommend doing so by category, i.e. surveys/focus groups/ polls, PRT/PTC, paid to do offers etc.
After you decide which sites you are going to do daily, I would create bookmarks with daily sites to do by category.
I suggest making the same categories in your email as you did for your bookmarks so you can save important information, (like account details), for future reference. If you need a great email account with practically unlimited storage, I recommend gmail.
If you are going to go for referrals check this page for ways to get traffic to your own website or blog where you promote your sites, or to advertise the links/banners etc. provided by the site you are trying to get referrals for.
If you want to create a blog, I reccomend Blogger. If you need a free website, check this page.
If you are doing survey/focus group/polls sites, make sure to do all of the profile surveys when you sign up! This is a bit time consuming, but it will save you a lot of time in the future and make sure you qualify for more surveys.
For all sites, make sure you open the confirmation email and click on the confirmation link! You can't make any money if you don't remember to do this!
I have 7 survey sites that I do daily.
I have 9 Paid to read etc. sites that I do daily.
I have 11 sites that I actively promote, plus my blogs.
- About Me
- Top 7 Survey/Focus Groups/Polls Sites
- Top 9 GPT: Emails/Shop/Search/Click etc.
- Survey Sites For Kids and Teens
- Want To Increase Traffic To Your Website/Blog?
- Referrals For Web Payment Sites? Yes!
- Do You Need A Website? Look Here.
- Tips For GPT/Survey Sites
- Helpful Homeschooling Products!
- Fun Stuff!
- Cake Recipes, of Course!
- Top 11 Sites For Referral Bonuses
- Readaholics Like Us? Look Here...
- New Sites That I Am Testing