Sunday, October 9, 2011

Can you really have your cake and eat it too? Yes!

      Hello and Welcome to Making Money At Home While Homeschooling; Yes, You Can Have Your Cake and Eat It Too!
     Here you will find helpful resources to help you make money from home while homeschooling your kids, (or anything thing else), homeschooling resources, fun stuff, and of course cake recipes too! Be sure to check out all of the pages. Please feel free to leave comments, links to websites you think I might be interested in or suggestions below.
     If you'd like to know more about me, Click Here.
     Your kids/teenagers can make some money of their own by taking surveys and polls too! Click Here for sites that are designed just for them.
     I have tried out hundreds of programs for making money online at home, and you only will find the icing on the cake sites listed in these pages. I am always trying out new sites, so be sure to Click Here to see what's new.
     I spend about 3 hours a day doing these programs, and about an hour a day working on advertising and my blogs. I make about $700 a month not counting referrals. With referrals, my income is 3 times that and growing every day.
   
     I have 7 survey/focus group/poll sites that I participate in. Notifications for available paying activities come straight to my email, so I don't even need to log in and check the sites.
     I have 9 "get paid to" sites that I participate in. 6 of these programs send email notifications with money making activities, so I only have to log in and check the other 3. I check them daily.
     I have 11 sites that I actively promote for referral bonuses. You can find resources for promoting sites on my other pages.
Click Here for traffic generation. Click Here for free websites/blogs. Click Here for tips for these sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment